Saturday, May 30, 2009

My not-so-secret obsession

I heart bags. Cloth bags, plastic bags, handbags, sports bags, computer bags--you name it, I have probably made one.

So this has been my most recent favorite.

DSC00210


I use it for toting my lunches to work.


DSC00209



But this week I was going on a work trip and wanted something small, with a zipper to hold my gadgets--all the wires, cords and dodads needed for modern living. I spent all of 31 minutes making it and wish I had spent a bit more time to make it look more professional, because I love it dearly.

DSC00221.jpg

Both of these bags are a result of a recent bidding war I had on Ebay. They are used sheets. Now who else would want them? I had to pay over 10 bucks for each of them since someone else obviously wanted them. In total I probably spent 30.00 to get them to my 'foreign' address, but I think they are worth every penny. I smile every time I see them. Even my Roberto Cavalli sandals don't make me smile like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment