Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Birthday Present

Isn’t it the case that when one wants something, you get another ‘thing’ is more appreciated? This is the case of my birthday presents this year.

I wanted, and quite frankly, could use a new camera, but instead hubby got me this:

DSC00628

(This was started Oct 5 when there was a bit of snow.)

DSC00635

(no snow October23)

Then I bought myself a flat screen TV for my craft room that can just be seen in the last picture. The pink fleece is on top of Ripley’s pillow. I have wanted to get my vehicle out of the snow for years, and since hubby uses the double garage for his shop, both vehicles have had to live outside. Not anymore for me. :-)

If that wasn’t enough, the hubster finally got his 52” TV for his den:

DSC00627

This was taken when we were still setting up so please don’t think the room always looks this junkie.. 

Didn’t we both get great presents.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment