Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week-end Shenanigans

It has been a while since I posted, so I thought I would show what I have been up to.

First, I found some great bargains on turtlenecks (which I love to wear) at Wal-Mart. All 100% cotton, so I knew they would dye great.

 

Here is a bleach discharge on a black turtleneck:

DSC00630

Here are some close-ups:

DSC00632 

I LOVE the screaming ghost here! :-)

 

DSC00631

This is on the front and sleeve--just dribbled  down.

This turtleneck is great since it dyes to white. Yah! 

And of all things—I try on expensive clothes. I can afford expensive clothes. But I SWEAR the model for my size at Wal-Mart is my body double. All of the clothes I try there are a perfect fit. I just don't tell anyone where I get stuff, but in a small town like the one I live in, its hard not to have others know where you shop.

I have one more turtleneck, a white one, getting a little bling as we speak. I will post that one later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment