Friday, August 14, 2009

Chickens!

A few years ago I received a wonderful chicken pin cushion from Sandra Fiegi, a long-time dye buddy of mine. I use mine all the time and think of Sandra every time..

Recently I saw these little guys on the net, and decided I HAD to make some myself.

DSCN4378

So here is my HUGE chicken. The squares are almost 9”, so that’s a big chicken! I made about 5 of them in total.

DSC00186

But I really want to make this pincushion! Seen in an Etsy store a while back..  :-)

il_430xN.37907163

4 comments:

  1. Love the eyeball pin cushion. Kill the chickens though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't kill the chickens!!!!!

    You mentioned me!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I own that chicken! Be careful what you say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister, the "tactful" one. lol

    ReplyDelete