Thursday, August 20, 2009

What’s up?

Nothing much I am afraid to say. It has been rainly and cool for the last 2 weeks and it has finally gotten to me. Yesterday I laid on the couch and read a book and had a nap. And I chatted with my favourite (and only) much loved sister Kathie. How’s that for a lazy day.  :-)

But today I received my order from Dharma Trading. I love my fall order from them and I also order from a Canadian dye company--G&S. I should get that next week I hope. Sorry I didn’t wait and order with you Janet even though we were going to order together  :-}

 

 

DSC00393


Tomorrow I am going to work on a fractured quilt I am doing with a Dye-Art group. I hope to have this project done in a week or two—before I go back to work Sept 1. Some of these supplies will be a welcome help for the creation of my flower.

1 comment:

  1. WEll why don't you give me the site and I'll maybe order some myself. I found some gold vintage fabric today and ordered it. Hopefully it isn't already sold!

    ReplyDelete